The deadline for requesting midyear transcripts/reports is Friday, January 19, 2018 at 5:00 PM.
What is a midyear transcript?
A midyear transcript is your current transcript (9th through first trimester of 12th grades). It is NOT your Trimester 2 midterm progress report. Counseling does NOT send midterm progress reports for any term to your colleges.
How do I know if I should request a midyear?
- If your college requests midyears (check your Common Application or admissions webpage for your colleges)
- If you applied early action or early decision, and you have not already sent your first trimester grades and you want them to be considered
How to request a midyear transcript:
- Log into Naviance
- Click on colleges tab
- Click on resources link on the left side of the page
- Click transcripts link
- Click transcripts for scholarships and athletics
- Choose "other" reason in the drop down box
- Type in due date of January 26, 2018
- Type in all of the colleges in the recipient list (if they don't all fit, simply make a second request)
- You do NOT need to type in any address information
- Check box next to send midyear
- Click on ADD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
If you have any questions about this process, please see Ms. Oxendine in Royall 216 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.