1st Trimester Transcripts
*Because NCSSM is on a trimester schedule, first trimester transcripts are considered mid-year transcripts. Mid-year reports/transcripts are typically due in January/February, but we have the option of sending earlier.
What is a midyear transcript?
A midyear transcript is your current transcript (9th-first trimester of 12th grades). This transcript will only reflect final grades. If you are in a multi-trimester course, the first trimester grade will NOT be on the transcript. Instead, In Progress (IP) will be listed next to the course.
How do I know if I should request a midyear?
- If your college requests midyears (check your Common Application requirements on your account; if the college does not use the Common Application, then check the admissions webpage for each college) Note: Midyears are often not due until January which gives you time to send the transcript if you so choose.
- If you applied early action or early decision, and you have not already sent your first trimester grades and you want them to be considered
- If you applied early decision, and the college or university requested for your first trimester grades to be sent.
How to request a midyear transcript:
- Log into Naviance
- Click on colleges tab
- Click on resources link on the left side of the page
- Click transcripts link
- Click transcripts for scholarships and athletics
- Choose "other" reason in the drop down box
- Type in due date of November 30, 2017
- Type in all of the colleges in the recipient list (if they don't all fit, simply make a second request)
- You do NOT need to type in any address information
- Check box next to send midyear
- Click on ADD TRANSCRIPT REQUEST