The Career Planning and assessment tools in Naviance allow students to realize their strengths, goals, skills, knowledge, values, constraints, and interests to help them make better academic decisions. During this process, students gain a clear understanding of the academic preparation required to pursue careers that are likely to be fulfilling for them. This insight means that students are more likely to successfully accomplish their postsecondary goals.
The Career Planning features allow students to:
- Search for careers by job title, keyword, and category
- Read about skills, requirements, and wages for nearly 1,000 careers
- Check up-to-date wage data at the national, state, and city levels
- Watch videos for popular careers (many of which are also available in Spanish)
- Identify colleges offering related majors